AED offers several scholarship
applications for Chapter Member:.
- Annual scholarships available for consideration:
- Virgil L. Tweedie Scholarship ($5,000 - one)
- Jackson Scholarship ($2,500 – one)
- Moore Scholarships ($2,000 - one awarded per region)
- AED Recognition scholarships ($1,000 - two to three per region)
Please read through these guidelines, and
follow all outlined rules:
- Download Application Package here
- Applicant must be a National Member registered with AED National Office and award is contingent on must be accepted to and attendance of a Health Care Professional School for Fall 2013.
- An AED chapter may select & submit more than 1 (one) for scholarship consideration! New Feature
- Your completed application package must include the following:
FAILURE TO INCLUDE ITEMS 2-5 WILL INVALIDATE YOUR APPLICATION!!!
1. This form must be submitted AS IS and must be typed (the form is fillable!); any alteration will invalidate your application!
2. Official or unofficial transcript(s) from all undergraduate work.
3. Letter of support from two of the following: Chapter advisor, chapter officer, nationally registered member or honorary member NEW FEATURE!
4. More than one application will be accepted from each chapter! NEW FEATURE!
5. application must be co-signed by either the chapter adviser or the chapter president.
6. Color, glossy, wallet size, peofessional quality photograph for publication in our Society’s journal, “The Scalpel”
7. Eligibility for any scholarship is dependent on acceptance and attendance at a medical, dental or other health care related professional school.
Your complete application package MUST BE POSTMARKED no later than May 31, 2014. Please submit your application in pdf format. Mail to:
Alpha Epsilon Delta
Texas Christian University
Fort Worth, TX 76129
Scholarship applicants will be notified of the evaluation results Fall 2014.